No matter what business you’re in, it’s getting harder to recruit and retain highly qualified staff. To attract the best talent—and keep them—you need to create the right kind of company culture. Internal marketing makes that happen.
In our latest webinar, we share key tips on how internal marketing can create the kind of rich, engaging culture that ensures a committed workforce. Among the takeaways discussed in detail:
- Internal marketing is about communicating and reinforcing culture.
- A company’s culture and how you communicate it has a direct impact on employee turnover, which affects productivity, and therefore success.
- Internal marketing is in many ways the greatest untapped marketing and communications opportunity for companies and their brands.
- Everything effective your brand does externally can be applied internally.
- The goal of an internal campaign is very similar to that of an external campaign: to create an emotional connection to your company that transcends any one particular experience.
- If you apply the same discipline internally that you use on your external communications, you will get great results.
- In the end, it’s all about connecting with employees in meaningful ways.
If you would like to view the webinar, click here to request access.