View Website >
2014 WIT Leadership Award Winners
Winners were recognized in the following categories:
• Corporate: Private Sector Large Business: Lisa Hook, Neustar
• Corporate: Private Sector Small Business: Carol Cornman, PRISM Inc.
• Corporate: Public Sector Large Business: Elaine Turville, Accenture Federal Services
• Corporate: Public Small Business: Maria Canfora, Cvent
• Entrepreneur: Anjali “Ann” Ramakumaran, Ampcus Inc.
• Government: Kim Robson, NGA
• Innovative Technology: Alice Fakir, Booz Allen Hamilton
• Rising Star: Mari Spyker, Blackstone Technology Group
• Social Impact IT: Dr. Jandelyn Plane, University of Maryland
• Unsung Hero: Susan Burke, Freddie Mac
• WIT Champion: Denise Hart, O2 Lab Inc.
• Founders Award: Valerie Perlowitz, International Holding Company
• President’s Award: Kathy Furlong, LexisNexis and Donna Kilbourn, Unanet Technologies
• Women on Boards Leadership Award: Lockheed Martin
““WIT is pleased to shine a spotlight on this year’s very deserving Leadership Award finalists and winners. These women proved their commitment, talent and success in the technology industry and willingness to lend a hand to those striving to follow in their footsteps,” said Phyllis Kolmus, President, WIT. “It’s because of these women and the amazing volunteers in our organization that WIT is able and proud to celebrate 20 years of being a resource to women to support both personal and professional achievements as well as help drive the success of our region’s thriving technology community.”